iColorama version 1.4 Press Release
Falkoping, Sweden (Feb 24, 2012) TalonsoDev, provider of the acclaimed app for the iPad iColorama, is proud to announce that the new version 1.4 is available starting from today for download.
This latest update is one of the biggest since the app was introduced in December last year and includes new graphic effects and improvements in stability and performance.
“Our goal is to provide the best choice for photographers and digital artists to create stunning masterpieces from existing photos and graphic works” said Teresa Alonso, TalonsoDev CEO. “We want to pack all these tools in a single app with a very simple user interface. We focus on that”.
iColorama for iPad provides a streamlined workflow for the users to import a photo and apply a number of effects in a cumulative way for creating unique pieces of art. The available effects in the current version are grouped in these categories:
- Tone: Technicolor Enhance, Pastel, Bleach, Black, Black and White, Duotone and Gradient.
- Presets: Lomo, Tint, Color Presets (45 presets), Textures and Border.
- Style: Sketch, Simplify, Painterly, Edges, Flat and Pixels.
- Effects: Vignette, Grain, Glow, Blur, Denoise, Sharpen and Tiles.
- Adjust: Vibrance, Enhancer, Tinter, Exposure, Saturate, Channels and Recolor.
- Form: Flip, Straight, Deforms and Escher.
TalonsoDev is committed to bring more effects and new creative pathways in the coming versions of the app.
For more media info: